By coll. (DFG)
Read Online or Download FUNDING ATLAS 2015 PDF
Best research books
Glioblastoma Multiforme - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It supplies a whole clinical dictionary overlaying 1000s of phrases and expressions on the subject of glioblastoma multiforme. It additionally provides broad lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on the right way to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few web assets.
Building on Progress: Expanding the Research Infrastructure for the Social, Economic and Behavioral Sciences
This book presents a entire compendium of the present nation of Germany's learn infrastructure within the social, fiscal, and behavioral sciences. furthermore, the ebook bargains precise discussions of the present wishes of empirical researchers in those fields, in addition to an exam of possibilities for destiny improvement.
- Stability of Time Dependent and Spatially Varying Flows: Proceedings of the Symposium on the Stability of Time Dependent and Spatially Varying Flows Held August 19–23, 1985, at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia
- The SAGE Handbook of Action Research: Participative Inquiry and Practice
- Resonance Absorption - Research and Calculations
- Computational Methods for Large Molecules and Localized States in Solids: Proceedings of a Symposium, Held May 15–17, 1972, at the IBM Research Laboratory, San Jose, California
- Advanced research on material engineering, chemistry, bioinformatics II : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2012 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering, Chemistry, Bioinformatics (MECB 2012), July 14-15, Xi'an, China
Additional info for FUNDING ATLAS 2015
The reviewers who assess funding proposals are chosen for their expertise in a particular field. If a proposal ‘crosses’ subjects, this affects the choice of reviewers. A DFG study published in English at the beginning of 2016 demonstrates that these interdisciplinary reviews of DFG proposals are in fact more the rule than the exception (DFG, 2016). The review boards used by the DFG are a very good example of the subject orientation of the DFG’s funding activities. The review boards are panels which play an important role in the processing and review of proposals submitted to the DFG.
This applies at the level of individual persons and institutes and at the level of entire institutions (such as HEIs), which have a very different third-party funding affinity depending on their subject profile (cf. 3). 3 The classification system used by the Federal Statistical Office for financial statistics does not allow a subdivision into the DFG-defined research areas of mechanical and industrial engineering, thermal engineering / process engineering, and materials science and engineering.
De/fundingatlas). If we again look at the figures relative to staff size and subject profile, once more the universities with Institutional Strategies prove to be far above average in terms of obtaining DFG funding. It should be noted that Institutional Strategies funding (like awards for infrastructure programmes) were not included in this relative calculation because they are not linked to specific subjects. All universities with Institutional Strategies in the first or second phase (the second not being decided until 2012) are also in leading places in the relative view, with six of them ranking among the ten universities with the most DFG funding in relative terms.