By Robert S. Wistrich
With its origins in a convention prepared by means of the Institute of Jewish Affairs in London, this publication asks if a standard denominator are available among the anti-Semitism that has existed during the a long time and extra modern varieties of anti-Zionism.
Read or Download Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism in the Contemporary World PDF
Similar contemporary books
What i actually are looking to Do Is Direct (Red costume Ink Novels)
Dennis Dobson, 1975. British hardcover with dustjacket. this can be a novel within the Retief sequence, first released in 1971.
In a blinding profession spanning a dozen acclaimed novels, Kristin Hannah has special herself as an amazingly delicate author who can faucet into the inner most, most valuable mysteries of the center. for those who think is one in every of her best books—a undying story of 2 lonely those that witness the miracle of moment percentages.
- Beyond the Sea of Ice: The First Americans, Book 1
- Goals of Civil Justice and Civil Procedure in Contemporary Judicial Systems
- Talk Me Down
- Contemporary Philosophical Alternatives and the Crisis of Truth: A Critical Study of Positivism, Existentialism and Marxism
- Catch of the Day
- Il Silenzio degli Innocenti
Additional resources for Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism in the Contemporary World
26 In his series, Korneev changed the year of the dynamiting of the King David Hotel by the Irgun from 1946 to 1944 - thus showing the Irgun as fighting on the side of the Nazis, rather than portraying the act as anti-imperialist. He also invented a new character, a Palestinian Zionist known as 'Moishe the Redhead', who supposedly was chief of Hitler's espionage services in the late 1930s. A radio interview with Korneev, broadcast both in Russian and in English for audiences abroad, recited the now-familiar litany of how Jewish bankers financed Hitler, and of Zionist guilt for the deaths of European Jews.
University of Illinois Press, 1974) and Robert S. ) The Left Against Zion (London: Frank Cass, 1979). For documentation and analysis of this period, see Yehoshua Gilboa, The Black Years of Soviet Jewry (Boston: Little, Brown, 1971). Pinkus, p. 240. Ibid. 2 Soviet Anti-Zionism: Origins, Forms and Development Theodore H. Friedgut The violent antipathy to all aspects of Zionism expressed in the Soviet media over many years has deep historical roots and numerous motivations. Opposition to Zionism originated before the Bolshevik revolution and has been a relative constant throughout all periods of Soviet history.
16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. , vol. 7, p. 63. , p. 99. , pp. 100-101. Joseph Stalin, Marxism and the National and Colonial Question (New York: International Publishers, nd) p. 8. ' in Problems of Communism, vol. 16, no. 5, September-October 1967. Quoted in Peter Meyer et al, The Jews in the Soviet Satellites (Syracuse: Syracuse University Press, 1953) pp. 167, 178. The text of the speech is in Yaacov Ro'i, From Encroachment to Involvement (Jerusalem: Israel Universities Press, 1974) p. 49. , pp.