By Doug Elliott
Read Online or Download ACCCN's Critical Care Nursing PDF
Similar nursing books
Written by way of a exceptional nursing expert with over 25 years of expertise, Pharmacology Case reports offers nursing scholars with a chance to use pharmacology ideas to real-world events. The textual content positive aspects 50 case reviews according to real-life scientific events that problem scholars to imagine significantly and boost potent problem-solving talents.
From school room to perform your individual medical trainer via your facet! here is the precise go-to consultant for making judgements in scientific settings! skilled practitioners trainer you as you learn 30 of the commonest sufferer court cases and rule out each one differential until eventually you succeed in the right kind analysis.
The start position of inner drugs, Johns Hopkins collage is still a pace-setter within the healthiness care career. Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based perform versions and instructions moment variation has been revised and up to date with new case stories and exemplars. Evidence-Based perform moment version covers functional directions at the version with exemplars, a question and improvement instrument, facts ranking scale, undertaking administration, appraisal varieties, and proof precis records.
This booklet weaves jointly carrier clients' lived studies of psychological healthiness restoration and ideas approximately how inventive actions comparable to paintings, song, and artistic examining and writing can put it on the market, rather inside of social and neighborhood settings.
- Essential microbiology for wound care
- Case Studies in Nursing Ethics, Fourth Edition (Fry, Case Studies in Nursing Ethics)
- Basic Concepts of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Evidence-Based Practice: An Integrative Approach to Research, Administration and Practice
- Lippincott's Review for Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification (5th Edition)
- Guidelines for essential trauma care
Extra resources for ACCCN's Critical Care Nursing
Org Scope of Critical Care Practice Research vignette Aitken L, Marshall AP, Elliott R, McKinley S. Critical care nurses’ decision making: sedation assessment and management in intensive care. Journal of Clinical Nursing 2008; 18: 36–45. Abstract Aims This study was designed to examine the decision-making processes that nurses use when assessing and managing sedation for a critically ill patient, specifically the attributes and concepts used to determine sedation needs and the influence of a sedation guideline on the decision-making processes.
19. Badir A. A review of international critical care education requirements and comparisons with Turkey. Connect: The World of Critical Care Nursing 2004; 3(2): 48–51. 20. Baktoft B, Drigo E, Hohl ML et al. A survey of critical care nursing education in Europe. Connect: The World of Critical Care Nursing 2003; 2(3): 85–7. 21. Chaboyer W, Dunn SV, Aitken L et al. Critical care education: an examination of students’ perspectives. Nurse Educ Today 2001; 21: 526–33. 22. Aitken L, Currey J, Marshall A et al.
Taylor CA, Taylor JC, Stoller JK. The influence of mentorship and role modeling on developing physician-leaders: views of aspiring and established physician-leaders. J Gen Intern Med 2009; 24(10): 1130–34. 90. Williams AK, Parker VT, Milson-Hawke S et al. Preparing clinical nurse leaders in a regional Australian teaching hospital. J Continuing Educ Nurs 2009; 40(12): 571–7. 91. Redman RW. Leadership succession planning: an evidence-based approach for managing the future. J Nurs Admin 2006; 36(6): 292–7.