By M. Howard, J. King
This moment quantity of the hugely winning, A historical past of Marxian Economics, covers the interval from 1929 to the current. the most debates and topics of this era are the nice melancholy and Stalinism, the lengthy increase and its dying, New Theories of Imperialism, price and Exploitation, and present Controversies. As with the 1st quantity Michael Howard and John King have written an authoritative and stimulating account of the background of Marxian Economics over this era.
Read Online or Download A History of Marxian Economics PDF
Similar economic theory books
"This amazingly complete e-book offers a lucid clarification of contemporary macroeconomic idea and applies the idea to quite a lot of foreign matters. For reference and school room use, it units a brand new common in open economic climate macroeconomics. using packing containers and purposes in a complicated graduate textual content akin to this is often unorthodox, yet tremendous potent.
Dieses Arbeitsbuch erg? nzt perfekt das Lehrbuch Fahrmeir/K? nstler/Pigeot/Tutz: Statistik - Der Weg zur Datenanalyse. Es enth? lt die L? sungen zu den dort gestellten Aufgaben. Dar? ber hinaus bietet es eine Reihe weiterer Aufgaben inklusive L? sungen und computing device? bungen mit realen Daten. Es dient damit der Vertiefung und der Ein?
In 1967, 5 years after independence, Tanzania's management declared its purpose to dismantle their country's neocolonial social and financial constitution and reconstruct it alongside socialist strains. with out an armed liberation fight on which to construct, in spite of the fact that, the attention of such a lot of these with strength used to be now not equivalent to reaching the duty as quick as were was hoping.
- Statistik: Der Weg zur Datenanalyse (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Macroeconomic essentials for media interpretation
- Public Goods, Redistribution and Rent Seeking
- East Germany’s Economic Development since Unification: Domestic and Global Aspects
Additional resources for A History of Marxian Economics
R. Hansen, The Breakdown of Capitalism (London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1985). 11. E. Varga, The Great Crisis and its Political Consequences: Economics and Politics (New York: Howard Fertig, 1974; first published 1935), pp. A. E. Sharpe, 1985; first published in Russian in 1931), pp. 111,117-18,164-6. 12. L. Corey, The Decline of American Capitalism (London: John Lane, The Bodley Head, 1935), pp. 12, 218; Moszkowska, Zur Kritik Moderner Krisentheorien, pp. 101-2; F. Sternberg, Der Niedergang des Deutschen Kapitalismus (Berlin: Rohwolt, 1932), pp.
3. K. Kautsky, 'Urn die Einheit', Vorwarts 11 October 193J. 4. K. Kautsky, introduction to the 3rd ed of his The Proletarian Revolution, published as 'Die Proletarische Revolution', Der Kampf, 24 (1931), pp. 292-7. 5. W. Gottschalch, Strukturveranderungen der Gesellschaft und Politisches Handeln in der Lehre von Rudolf Hilferding (Berlin: Drucker & Humblot, 1962), p. 196; cf. Bleaney, Rise and Fall, Ch. 2; A. Sturmthal, The Tragedy of European Labour 1918-1939 (London: Gollancz, 1944), pp. A. Gates, 'German Socialism and the Crisis of 1929-33', Central European History 7 (1974), pp.
86-7; cf. Ch. 3 below and J. Burnham, The Managerial Revolution (New York: J. Day, 1941), Ch. 9. M. Salvadori, Karl Kautsky and the Socialist Revolution 1880-1938 (London: New Left Books, 1979), pp. 341-3. M. Jay, The Dialectical Imagination (London: Heinemann, 1973), pp. 154-5; cf. D. Held, Introduction to Critical Theory (London: Hutchinson, 1980), pp. 28295, and Hansen, Breakdown of Capitalism, pp. 66, 97-8. F. Neumann, Behemoth: The Structure and Practice of National Socialism (London: Gollancz, 1942); cf.